Friday, June 09, 2006

Brian Oppa Cries!!! Why??



English Translation of What Brian Oppa Said on the Clip

(i think this clip was around December, 2005)

Translated by: jassong (Youtube)

Remember that one incident where the two Korean school girls were killed by the American tanks? During that time... I went on a radio program and one person asked me... "Since you are an American citizen, what do you think about the event that happened?" And I answered truthfully... that I believed the two American troops did something wrong and they should acknowledge what they did, but just because that situation, we should not hate an entire country. After I said that (on the radio program) netizens and other people... I remember there were lots of fans always in front of my house, and one girl asked me... "Can you please sign this?" And of course I wanted to sign it... BUT as soon as I start signing, the fan's friend took the paper and threw it away on the side and said... "Why are you getting a sign from an American bastard?"... and when I came down from my house... I saw the same girl running towards me and I thought she was going to come and apologize to me. But suddenly... these girls ran by me and furiously punched me. And Hwanhee saw what had happened and became mad and said... "What did Brian do wrong!"

After that happened... I didn't even come out of my house... I even recieved emails like...

"Go back to America!"
"We don't like you"
"It would be better if you died"

Then I began drinking by myself....... But what I was most sorry about to Hwanhee was there were pictures posted around with our faces on the bodies of the two schoolgirls who were killed.

Creditz: You tube + fly with mE

===================================================================

oh, poor brian oppa... he is really a very nice person and he don't deserve to be punched by that person (that girl, or whoever she/he is) with such a lame excuse... infact, he (brian) was just misunderstood to what he had said on d radio. and whatever d reasons maybe, it's wrong to hurt (physically & mentally) anyone especially if u don't even know d full details...

also, for those who don't know, brian oppa is a full blooded korean but is born & grew up in d united states (new jersey)... dat's y some koreans misunderstood about dat issue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home