Friday, March 30, 2007

FAN FIC>>>Crying out Sadness... [Completed]

Crying out Sadness...
by KyooMi


Main Characters:

Kwon BoA & Jung Yunho

========================================

Forewords

When you die, does love die too?
Is love really that strong that it can survive through the toughest of circumstances. I?m not quite sure...
For him, he didn?t know that love should live in the present, not in the past.
He didn?t know that you cannot love again just on bygone memories.
Still, I can t help but want to ease his pain, as he is for me.
But is it possible that love told us before.
That on that day, love had already started?
That love has been on our side from that time on?
That from the moment he turned to look at me, our time had begun...i?m still not quite sure.

All I know is, whenever I see him, I tear up.
My heart aches because I?m afraid that I wont be able to tell him when I feel like crying.
Even if it is our final good bye...

========================================

here's d link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/KyooMi

this fanfic is already finished

i think this is one of the best fanfic i've read...

for some reason, Yunho reminds me of Brian Joo oppa he... he... he....

anyways, i'm really touched of how the story goes, so i put it here, so u can also share tears with me....

and i really want to thank the author for writing such a nice fan fic which features my fav artists

creditz: KyooMi & winglin.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home