Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sung Yuri Unni!!!

sung yuri unni during her fin.kl days
===============================================





don't ask why... but i'm abig fan of her...
when i was younger, i used to mix her up with yoon eun-hye coz they both have d same hairstyle & make-up back then (fin.k.l. & baby v.o.x. era), but later on i was able to differentiate them from each other, and thought sung yuri unni is much much prettier than yoon eun-hye (for eun-hye's fans, don't kill me, this is just my perception of beauty)...
also, i really like d shape of sung yuri unni's face, in my previous post about sung yuri, i always like to emphasize that i like d shape of her face, also, she's so skinny, tall and has nice shoulder blade, not all girls have nice shoulder blade, including me, so i just envy her so much....
she's just so perfect in my eyes... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home