Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jolina & My Thesis...



Sorry if i'm not good in making nice title...
ok, this is my story....
as i was doing my thesis about "book illustration and its promotion",
my thesis adviser suggested that in the "testimonial ad" it's better if d celebrity was d one who was awarded or got the "gintong kabataan award." so i answered him, before, "jolina magdangal" was awarded but it was a long time ago (actually my prof. had no idea dat i'm a huge jolina magdangal fan, so maybe he thinks i'm aware of d important facts/news about d philippines but nope, i'm just an avid fan so ofcourse i know this fact about jolina..) then my prof. added dat "rico yan" also received dat award before. so i also added, dat they both got d award on d same time and even "aga muhlach" was awarded before (haha, sounds like i'm so knowledgable). so my prof. said, i should search to know who was d latest celebrity now who received dat award... so i searched on d net and i found out dat as of now year 2008, "jolina magdangal" was d latest showbiz personality who received dat "gintong kabataan" award again, last nov. 6, 2007 (on her b-day)... wah... if i'm not mistaken, i think it's her 3rd time to get dat award....
so, is jolina will really be on my testimonial ad... yeah i like to put her on my testimonial ad...
but still i'm thinking if it's really appropriate especially on d 'theme' of my thesis...
coz thesis is still thesis, i should not be so bias on making my decision hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home